Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surprise a tooth...



So I have been waiting patiently for Noah to cut his 8th tooth. He cut the first seven between 4 and 6 months...then nothing! I know that he has been teething lately so I was watching and waiting for that last bottom left tooth to pop through, after that it will be on to the ONE YEAR molars. So when I was on the phone with my mom she had asked how his teeth were doing. So the brave mom that I seem to be, stuck my finger in the snap trap. I was feeling around and I felt a tooth...Not the one that I was watching for... I felt 4 points of the bottom Right one year molar. I had a feeling that he was working on his molars too but I never thought that he was that close to popping one through. No wonder the little guy has been a grump, fussy and a drool machine. He obviously is working on cutting all his molars as well as this last front tooth!!




What a nice surprise... Bring out the Tylenol!

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Hmmm...I wonder if that's what's going on with G. He's been fussy in a new sorta way for the past couple weeks, but it's so difficult to get in there to check....when I do, there's lots of gum bumps (teeth underneath)...