Hello all,
I am just starting to blog and tell the adventures of our home. It is definitely interesting having 2 in the mix but everyday is exciting and interesting!!!
Noah has been officially sleeping completely through the night!!! From about 730pm until 630am. I am still holding my breath since it has only been 2 nights...but I will take what I can get!
Caleb has definitely taken to chatting...most of it is still in Calebise. His favorite thing to do is Count. You can find him counting, he usually starts at 4 and goes to six or seven. He points and counts.
Dave is currently working for Can Am Kitchens and enjoying it. He likes the work and the people he works with.
I am enjoying the last few months of maternity leave and spending my moments with our boys.
1 comment:
YEAH Fun to see your blog! How are you?? I can't believe how LONG it's been since girls nite!! We've got to change that! We should have a play date next week sometime. (end of week). Kev's away on business. What would work for you?
Post a Comment