So this morning was an exciting one! I had an appointment at the gym at 930. It takes only 20 minutes to get there I planned on leaving at 8:45, which means that I needed to aim to be out the door at 830ish.
Well to start with we were all a little sluggish getting out of bed. I was enjoying the snuggles that I was getting from Noah and then Caleb came in too! So I had given Noah some medicine for his teeth and then started getting breakfast ready... Noah decided to explore and he found something with egg or milk. So I called the Pharmacy to find out if I could mix the 2 medicines. We could so we got his medicine into him and the reaction slowly went down. I got breakfast into the boys and got them dressed. We were out the door and in the van for about 845. We drive down the hill and the traffic(both lanes) is backed up from the construction of the over pass, past the all of the strip mall(4 blocks or so) to our 3 way stop. So I decided to go the back way, Up and over. So the normal 20min drive turned into almost 40mins. So needless to say we got to the gym and got everyone checked in and I was off for my appointment.
It truly felt like someone was saying "Just stay home". I decided to put a smile on my face and say I was going to have a good day no matter how it started! Everything seems to be looking up which is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment