Monday, October 20, 2008
A very full day!
Wow, We had a very busy day. First it was off to the gym, so I can get buff(lol). The boys both enjoyed their playtime at the childminding. When we were done at the gym we went for a walk with Anya and little Isaac. We had a great visit and a great walk! Confederation Park is amazing! When we said good-bye to 2/3 of the Davidson Clan we went over to Costco. Let's just say Costco, always fun, always tempting but I did stay to my list! Yeah for me. We got home in time to get bathed and cleaned up to go for supper with Uncle Jeff at the Airport. Now all little people are in bed and I am relaxing. I hope that everyone's day was as fun and enjoyable as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment