Friday, October 17, 2008

Forgetfulness and Thoughtfulness sometimes go hand in hand!

So today I was lucky enough to have Dave home for the first hour of the boys being up. This was such a blessing to sleep in an extra half hour and when I got downstairs I saw that the had done the dishes and swept the floor. I was just enough to make me feel loved. He then dashed off to his lab appointment. At about 9am I get a call from my main man and he has forgotten his lab form...So try as I might I still had to run it down(the Doctor's office couldn't fax it), to the SE. So as much as I wanted to be very upset with him I remembered that he had been so generous and thoughtful earlier. So I tried to get the boys and myself out the door with a happy heart. On the way there I kept trying to see things from where he is. How nerve racking, how stressful and how scary? I sent a quick prayer up for patience and understanding.

No comments: