Monday, October 27, 2008

Fevers, Fevers and more Fevers!

Hello everyone,

Sunday brought us unexpected fun...I mean that sarcastically. Everyone was up by 530am!!! Yikes. The boys were down for a nap around 930am, both napped for about 2 hours. When Caleb woke up he screamed and I mean screamed. Dave went in and brought him out, Caleb was the color of a tomato; Bright Red. I took his temperature and it was a soaring 39.2! I ran and got a cool cloth and some juice for him to drink. We wiped him down and let him snuggle with Dad. I ran out and got some Tylenol for him since we were out. His fever broke finally about 330-4pm. We gave him some more tylenol at bedtime, though this didn't last through the night Caleb once again awoke with a fever of 38.5. So we gave him some more tylenol and gave him some more juice.

Noah didn't have a high fever like Caleb but he did have an elevated temperature. We gave him some juice and some tylenol as well. Joys!!! I am hoping that we don't see high temperatures again today and tonight but if we do then it will be off to the Doctor. We are staying close to home and trying to catch up on rest.

I am just trying to stay healthy but not getting much sleep isn't helping. I have begun to feel run down as well. Hopefully tonight is much better and we are all on the mend.

No comments: