Okay, break out the Kleenex. I have the sore throat and stuffy nose that the boys have had. I remember the days of being sick and mom getting you anything and everything that you needed. At the time I never realized that moms' don't get a break when they are sick, Boy do I realize it now. Hopefully it won't take long to knock this cold on its feet. Caleb and Noah are doing fairly well at sleeping at night which is nice. It is like God knows need the sleep too!
1 comment:
Oh Darc! I just said a prayer for you & your home. Being ill reminds me of how human we are! Don't stress, get some rest, attend to the boys needs & I believe He will help them to play nicely on their own while you are not feeling well. His grace always seems to extend to that need I find! I'll keep you in my prayers these days!
Post a Comment