While I have be officially sick of the clutter in our house for sometime but I am now officially acting on it! Between Dave and I and the 2 boys frankly our house is overwhelmed! This week my task was to purge out my closest. Purging is something that is very difficult for me, I tend to find emotional attachment to the memory an item holds. This being said I accomplished my goal. I purged an entire garbage of things to donate.( I know I could probably get money for some of them at a second hand store but there are so many that my find joy in the donation.)
I was so proud of myself. It was hard for me to do, there was many tears and humming and hawing, but in the end I did it. God has taken me to a minimal mindset, which I think is great. I ask so many questions before I purchase. It has been good for me and the bank account!
Focusing my energy and thoughts on exercise and fitness has also focused my mind to the needs of not only my body but my mind and soul. The change in mindset is amazing and I am hoping to keep it!
No comments:
Post a Comment