Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lebby's coming home!!!

After 19 days away....Caleb is coming home!!!


Boy, I have enjoyed the break but I have missed him like crazy! I can't wait to get a Caleb hug(quick and fast because he will be off exploring his toys he hasn't seen.). It will be interesting as we get into a groove and find a routine. I enjoyed the sleep-in that Noah gave us this morning(815am) and have been moving ever since. Trying to get the laundry caught up, toys and rooms neatened, and floors washed!

I am curious to seen how much he has grown and changed. I can tell just by talking to him that he is talking alot more and alot better. I am so excited!!!!

Thank you to the Swyripas and Leah Vidal. When Richelle was working, Leah took care of the little guy. Thank you for you time and energy that you put into our little guy and the routine that you guys gave him for the 3 weeks.

No comments: