So Yesterday we were able to get back to some normalcy. Dave is having a lot more energy and wanting to do things. For example; Sunday he was wide awake at 8 saying...let's go to church! So off we went. Dave chose to have a lazy bones Day around the house yesterday and frankly, I think that he has earned it, but I must admit part of me was wishing that I could have a lazy day too... Noah and I ran a few errands and pick up some things that we needed to get for Dave.
We are definitely missing our Caleb but are knowing that he is enjoying life at the farm with his cousins! Noah seems to be missing him too. When I show him Caleb's picture he is all smiles and giggles. I keep telling him that he might not miss him so much when he takes over some of the toys and attention!!! I have been very blessed to have family like the Swyripa's.
No comments:
Post a Comment