I have never felt so out of control and helpless at one time. The last week and a half has flown by at warp speed. Today we were to start an aggressive Chemo regiment but after a phone call from the Doctor at 715am we were told that they wanted to admit Dave and observe him for 24-48hrs after Chemotherapy. So we have been patiently waiting the majority of the Day and no phone call.( I have called to remind them that we are waiting, not that I think that they truly have forgotten but they are having trouble getting a bed.) We have enjoyed the Day with no Children and have had many snuggles together.
Dave feels very wiped out today, more than usual. My heart breaks to see him like this and I can only imagine his state of mind. We are taking it moment by moment and taking the moments that we love. Keep praying and thinking of us, we will get through this...
1 comment:
I am really proud of you guys! We have been & will continue to pray for you! My thoughts about when Dave feels wiped out, put on some worship music to nourish his soul (and yours) and just rest together. You both will make this! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment