Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Pictures









So after a rocky start to the morning (Our deciding to not start and I don't blame it. It was cold!) our photographer fit us in at 5pm. It was difficult to get our 3 year old Caleb to cooperate and Dave was sore and tired but she got some amazing shots.



























She got some great shots of Dad and I, Dave with each of the boys and the boys together, Me and the boys and even the family! The best part is that the NG tube couldn't be seen in all of the pictures.








I will put a few more up but the biggest blessing and it just shows how big her heart and spirit is, she didn't charge us for the photo shoot. Following that she even said that she wishes that she could do more. I said that what she did was perfect. Capturing our memories and moment it time.







1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

I totally love these shots! What a blessing!