Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Anxiously waiting news today!

Today is a big day for us! We have our consultation with our surgeon and we should be getting some results back. I have been daily praying for patience because it is really hard to wait for the unknown. Especially when the unknown is so wide spread. It doesn't help that I have not been sleeping and am exhausted. In the midst of this I am feeling blessed and loved. We have such a wonderful support network of family and friends. It is truly amazing!

This weekend my sister sent me a great saying to think on. It was ' The will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot protect you.' In thinking on this saying I remembered that we have an amazing and loving heavenly father. I also thought of my own children and how we try to prevent everything from happening to them but something bad generally will come along. I may not understand why God lets the bad things happen but I do know he will carry us through.

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Bless you & thank you for your post! I can't express how often our thoughts have gone to you guys & many prayers have been uttered. It seems that in the valleys of life, we cling deeper to our God & also experience deeper love. We will be checking to see the news over the next hours! Love ya!!