Monday, October 19, 2009

Personal Training...Burning is good!

I had another session with my personal trainer Destiny today. I really enjoy my hour with her 3 times a week. We have become friends which is a good thing. Yes...I don't glare at her from time to time but it is a good time all in all. My new mantra is "burning is good". If the muscles are burning then they will build more muscle and therefore you will lose more fat eventually!

I have been rather proud of myself that I have stayed off the scale up until this point(we did a measure about 2 weeks ago and will do one when I get back from Victoria. (Gives me reason to behave eating wise while away!)

I never thought a girl would complain about having to buy clothes but when you know that they aren't going to fit in 3 weeks it makes it rather hard.... Gettiing ready for church on Sunday was a challenge...either everything was too big or not big enough. There wasn't much choice. Here's hoping I will get into the clothes that I have saved. They are very nice and I like them a lot!!!!

2 comments:

Mellow said...

Good for you Darcy! The burn hurts though doesn't it...thinking after baby comes I may need a little help and it scares me to death! :)

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Great Darcy! Have a great trip away too!