



Well it has been a very busy and fun weekend around here.
Friday; I was working and doing some training and then it was off to Curt and Michelle's for supper and some vegging with Mike and the boys. Lincon is a cutie and the boys all get along great! We had a great time visiting and enjoying the little guys!
Saturday: We were up and at the gym for my personal training session. My trainer Destiny surprised me and wanted to measure me...it has only been 3 weeks. And what a surprise it was!!!! I lost a total of 7 inches off my entire body(they add them up) and half of them were from my waist!!!! In three weeks!!!!! I am so happy. We are looking at filing me in for the personal training success story!
After this we met Mike at our house. We had some pregame cheer training from Caleb. We were lucky to have mom watch the boys. She was really excited since she has been away for the past 3 weeks and hasn't seen them much this summer. We dropped them off and headed to the game. We were supposed to get 8" of snow for the game, so I guess that we got off easy but it was cold. The wind was killer! Good thing we could snuggle!!! The special teams won the game for the stamps, no touch downs but they still won! YAY!!! After the game we got some hot chocolate and then off to Mike's hockey game! I swear I was colder in the arena than in the stands at the stamps game. I then climbed back into my car and headed over to Mom's to sleep(beats packing the boys up).
Sunday: We got up and had a great breakfast with Gramma D. Got dressed and headed to church. We met Mike there and got a visit in with Steve and Anya and some friends of Mike's Ryan and Elysse. After Church we headed to my house for Lunch and quiet time for the boys, Mike dashed over to his friends Mark and Shea's in Kincora to move some drywall and then came back to the house. We then packed the boys up and headed for a windup BBQ for Mike's mixed ball team. It was a lot of fun! I had the nerves bubbling up but I fit in in no time! I was really enjoying the night until.... I spied Noah gagging. I got up, went and did a finger sweep, not choking...but it wasn't great...ALLERGIC reaction. Picked him up and heading back to the kitchen. By the time I had got there(it wasn't too far) I was covered in puke. I had help from the room full of moms(THANK YOU SO MUCH!) Everything was coming out of him. He finally stopped, got him cleaned up, and changed. Luckily for me I had a cleaner shirt in my work bag in the car, so even I got to get changed. What a first impression! So that led to packing the boys up and heading home.
And now we are at Monday! Let's bring on the Great week!!!! Life is good!!
2 comments:
Hey Darcy,
Sounds scary, those allergies can really make a mom crazy. Do you know what got to him this time. Glad you are doing so well, it's nice to see a smile on your face. :)
Marsha
yeah, happy to hear about a great weekend! And fun to see a picture of Mike - looks like Caleb is really warmed to him! Noah, oh dear Noah! We'll be praying for him!
Post a Comment