Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kids say the cutest things

This morning started early....I mean really early for us. We don't normally get up when it is still dark out(well at least not until decemberish and even then it isn't really likely). We generally get up somewhere around 8am. I have sleepers and I am not ashamed of it! :)

Anyways, back to this morning. I got Noah out of bed and brought him down to the bonus room where Caleb and I were hanging out(Noah didn't not rise early this morning!!!) and Caleb looks at me, points out to the window and says " Mom the sun got up!" This put the biggest smile on my face and made me think of how a little guy views the world. It was like he was saying..."Mom the sun finally got the day started. What took it so long we have been up forever!"

2 comments:

Mellow said...

So adorable! Don't you just love their beautiful view of the world?

The Nilsen's Journey said...

That is cute! Today I saw how literal G takes things too - I had taken off my sweater as I was too hot after cleaning. He picked it up & said "Mamma, genser (sweater)"? And I told him I was too hot so I took it off. He carried around the house saying, "hot genser" for the next few minutes. Too cute!