Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have come to realize...

So this isn't my idea, but I liked the idea of reflecting, so here's my answers.Feel free to copy it & do your answers on your blog it'd be a fun read!

1. I've come to realize that my current job. . .

is something I enjoy but it doesn't define me.

2. I've come to realize that when I'm driving alone. . .

I miss the noise in the backseat and I cry.

3. I've come to realize that I need. . .

hugs and snuggles.

4. I've come to realize that I have lost. . .

a lot.

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when. . .

I am late.

6. I've come to realize that money. . .

is not important.

7. I've come to realize that certain people. . .

are in your life forever and others come in for awhile and then leave.

8. I've come to realize that I'll always ...

enjoy the time I have.

9. I've come to realize that my sibling(s). ..

are people I look up to, respect and admire. They are amazing.

10. I've come to realize that my mom. . .

has amazing strength, a huge heart and is one of my best friends.

11. I've come to realize that cell phones. . .

should be charged daily.

12. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .

the sun was shining, I love being a mom and I couldn't wait to see what today brought.

13. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .

I love what the new season of my life has to bring...Laughter, love, and happiness.

14. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .

I should be in bed.

15. I've come to realize that my dad. . .

was an amazing Godly man and I miss him dearly.

16. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook. ..

I like catching up and being connected. Life unfolds in moments.

17. I've come to realize that today. . .

is a gift.

18. I've come to realize that tonight. . .

will be sad.

19. I've come to realize that tomorrow. . .

is friday!!!

20. I've come to realize that I really want to. ..

be a great mom, good homemaker and would love to be a wife again.


21. I've come to realize that the person most likely to respond to this is...

GOING TO SKIP THIS ONE

22. I've come to realize that life. . .

is fragile and precious. Enjoy it!

23. I've come to realize that this weekend. . .

Is going to be busy but so much fun!!!!

24. I've come to realize the best music to listen to when I'm upset...

Something with a good beat that I can sing to.

25. I've come to realize that my friends. . .

are amazing and supportive people!

26. I've come to realize that this year. . .

has not been fun but I have surprised myself at what I could do and can handle. God is Good!

27. I've come to realize that maybe I should. . .

laugh more often....It hasn't happened very much this year, and I like it when it does.

28. I've come to realize that I love. . .

being a mom and laughing!

29. I've come to realize that I don't understand. . .

Cancer.

30. I've come to realize my past. . .

helped make me who I am.

31. I've come to realize that my life. . .

is complicated to some, interesting to some, and life to me.

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Very fun to read your answers & hoping you have a year FULL of laughter!!