Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wake Up Mommy


Well, it was an unusual start to the day but very cute(mostly because I am looking back on it. I was not pleased at 6am!). Caleb crawled into my bed this morning at about 6 and snuggled in like normal. Most of the time we snuggle and dose for about an hour until we hear Noah(not every morning starts this early). Not this morning.


Caleb was very driven and started poking at me and saying "Wake up Mommy, Wake up Mommy, Wake Up Mommy" I would calmly turn to him and say "No, it is too early to wake up. Let's just snuggle." I would get an "Okay Mommy." and it would last for about 5 minutes and then start again. "Wake up Mommy, Wake up Mommy, Wake up Mommy" and I would repeat myself and once again get another 5 minutes. After the third round of this I finally give in and just launch into a tickle fit and get him giggling.


Needless to say, I definitely needed my coffee this morning.

No comments: