Sunday, July 5, 2009

Garage Sale Done...

Well, I purged, cried, purged some more but I had enough to fill the lawn, some of the garage, and all of the drive-way. I had some amazing people helping me out, the coolest was Quinn! (Quinn was quite the sales person and so cute...The first person came and asked if we had tools on Saturday morning, he then would greet people, ask them what they were looking for and informed them "but we don't have tools". How cute is that!)

It truly floored me how much I made! And there is still more I should be able to sell either at a second hand store or on Craigslist. It was a emotional day, a refreshing day, and most of all a fun day! There were friends, laughter, sun(yes I am a lobster), and moments of Life. Thank you so much to Melanie, Quinn, Jenn R, Kamie, Chad, Jamie, Anya, Lorri, and anyone else that help purge, organize or help with the garage sale...It was a big success because of you.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Woohoo! Do you have enough moolah yet to roll around like Scrooge McDuck??? :)

Jamie