Wrapping up a life and dealing with the emotional journey is very overwhelming and exhausting. Most days I am just worn out from being a mom and don't even want to tackle the emotional tasks that are around the house. Knowing that I have many people wanting to help, not know what I need or me not knowing what to ask; I have put a list of things that I need help with, need to be done or things that I would like to accomplish prior to returning to work. Please feel free to pass this information on to those that have expressed an interest in helping and are not sure what I need.
1)Help with going through the house, purging(and getting rid of), prepping things for a garage sale(pricing and boxing) and setting up and helping with a garage sale.
2)Changing the battery in the van and prepping and selling the Van. I have never done this before.
3)Picking out materials and building a back deck. It is a walk out.
4)Installing a garage door opener.
5)Watching the munchkins during any of these activities.
6)Take things to the electronic recycling and dump once house has been purged and cleaned.
7)Talking to Sit Happens regarding the puppy training that was paid for but not used.
This all I can think of for right now but I am sure that there is more as time goes by. If there is anything on the list that you feel like helping with that would be wonderful. I feel so blessed and loved to be able to ask for help through this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment