
They do happen. With 2 little people they do happen. My day starts(often too early) with Caleb climbing in bed and snuggling up to me. Following that I hear Noah nattering in his crib, I go to his door and just listen for a moment taken in by pure happiness. I then play peek-a-boo with him using his door...he giggles. Then we go downstairs, I make coffee...there is just something about my morning coffee that makes me smile. This is about 45 minutes of my day that brings me pure joy! This is 45 minutes that hasn't changed too drastically. This is 45 minutes where I feel good about life and feel blessed. Somedays all you need is that 45 minutes to remember that you will be alright.
3 comments:
I love this post, Darc! God is good to remind us these moments in the tough ones hey? I also feel G is a huge reminder of joy to me epecially these days!
A big AMEN!!!
As long as Caleb doesn't have one of those big sharpie markers with him during his morning snuggle I say ENJOY! ;)
Jamie
Post a Comment