Well another week has come and gone. Weighing in today was not a difficult thing to do. When I saw that the number stayed the same was I defeated. To be honest yes. But that feeling didn't hold onto me for long. I gave my weightless journey to God and as long as I am striving to seek him first and to fill my cravings with him instead of food, I am in a good place. I moved more, I prayed more, and I ate to fill my body not my emotions.
On Tuesday I woke up so parched with thirst that I guzzled 32 ounces of water and was still not satisfied. I realized that it was God reminding me to turn to him to quench my needs. I felt a huge weight lift off of me and more gratitude for the amazing body that God gave me. He gave me a body that enables me to enjoy life. He gave me a body that grew three amazing kids. He gave me a body that is strong. So much to be thankful for.
I am so glad that I don't have to rely on my strength but the Lord's.
No comments:
Post a Comment