Through the Thursday Bible study which is based on the Women Living Well I have learned that "who you are at home is Who you are". You can smile and put a front up but it doesn't necessarily represent who you are at home. I generally have a Sunny disposition and I do at home as well. I am so grateful for the life that God has given me but that doesn't mean that I don't struggle. I am human. I am flawed and most of all I am a sinner. I try to give the grace that I hope to receive from others in my life as well as myself.
My life is not measured by the highlight reels that we can see on Facebook or Pinterest. With as many pinterest successes I have just as many fails. My life is measured with my love for God and how I show Jesus to the world around me. Only Jesus Christ can make me a better wife, better mom, better friend. Only Jesus can make me better. I am going to try to share this journey along with the journey of my life!
' If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.' Luke 9:23


No comments:
Post a Comment