Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pure Joy

We are so blessed as a family to have such an amazing support system of both friends and family!  There are many things in life that you share with friends and family but to me there is nothing more special of the celebration of a new life.  There is something euphoric in the air when a God has blessed someone with a new life and they are sharing it with those closest to them.  I wish I could bottle the excitement, joy and general feeling that is in the air when those calls are made.  One thing I know is that I will never forget those moments and how they felt for each of our kids. 

Isabelle was no different.  I still remember getting choked up talking to my sister right after I delivered Izzie.  When i got off the phone needing to take a minute before I spoke to someone else. I still remember seeing my mom seeing and holding Izzie for the first time. The joy that just rushed over me.  Seeing Mike hold our sweet little girl and the joy and love in his eyes.   Hearing him make all the phone calls to his family and our friends.  

Isabelle, just like our boys, is loved by a lot of people!  I know she will be surrounded by amazing people who will help us shape her and raise her. As the great saying goes...."It takes a Village"

















No comments: