Well it has been 5 weeks and I am happy again. Don't get me wrong there are definitely moments of missing Dave, wanting to share things with him. I don't think those feelings will ever go away. I am loving sharing my life with someone again, having someone bring a smile to my face again. I feel like I am getting back to myself, my confident, vibrant bubblely self! I love being happy without something lurking over my head...it has been over 3 years. I am truly enjoying life again. It is amazing what happens when you let go and let God.
I was re-reading some of the posts that I wrote and saved but never posted. I am so happy that I blogged my thoughts. It is very handy to go back to. God definitely carried me and continues to guide me on this next adventure that I am on.
No comments:
Post a Comment