Sunday, November 9, 2008

Results...

I got measured on Wednesday at the Gym... I was dreading this experience. It had been only 10 days since I was originally measured. In 10 days, I had gained a pound( I started to freak out, my trainer said that it was probably muscle gain and not to worry) and I had lost 4.75 inches over my body(including a 1.5 inches off my waist). I have never been so happy! She also did the virtual body trainer, I can achieve my goal of 10% by January 5 if I go to the gym 3 times a week. My goal is closer to 5 so we will see how far I can get.

Dave has been a wonderful support. He never hesitates on watching the boys and the dog somtimes not an easy task). He encourages me to go to the gym but also reassures that he loves me regardless of the size that I am. I am truly blessed.

As for Personal training, It isn't in our budget right now so I will have to be my own personal trainer until at least January when we can reassess. Penny my personal trainer was really understanding and will remeasure and weight assess me without charge, which was really nice.

I will keep you posted on the results for January 5th.

No comments: