Monday, November 10, 2008

It only took....

Okay so I finally have a rhythm to living with 2 kids. It only took 10 months and a dog! I hope that this can continue this week. I am not enjoying early mornings(Caleb always slept in and Noah is an early riser.)! Once the coffee hits the cup and I start with the morning routines I really feel awake and energized.

We generally start our day between 6am and 7am. We get up and have some breakfast (coffee too!). I putter in the kitchen for about 15 minutes and then pack the bags for the gym. We try to get off to the gym by about 830am -9am. The kids get some great play time there and I get a lot of stress out. Then we head home for lunch and an afternoon quiet time...generally I try and tidy toys up and fold some laundry. When the boys get up we go for a long walk with Dexter. Usually when we get home Dave is there and he takes over with the boys so I can get supper ready. After supper it is bath time for the boys and I dash out to take Dexter for a walk. We then get the 2 boys out of the bath and ready for bed. Ideally both boys are down by 7pm-8pm. Then there is actually time for Dave and myself. Amazing that all of that and then some fits into everyday!!! We have a busy and packed life but it is so enriching!!!! Of course this will all change in January when I go back to work :( I will just have to adjust a few details but we will make it work.

No comments: