Monday, April 13, 2009

Life around here...

What a trying week. Dave's first test, what they call an upper GI series and follow through, took over 24hrs to complete and finish. Good Friday Dave got his scope but it was too uncomfortable to get very far into the colon. They only saw 1/3 of the colon and it did appear swollen but they didn't not see anything to have caused the swelling. The Gastroenterologist didn't take any biopsies since Dave would be the PET scan on Tuesday.

I have been staying at my mom's since Noah has been a handful at night. He is trying to cut his last eye tooth which has not been easy for him. Caleb is doing well, enjoying the park and bubbles that Easter has brought. I have had trouble sleeping but enjoying not completely solo parenting and to be surrounded by people. It is very odd not having someone in the house. Amazing what you get used to in Six years. Only 13days until our 6 year anniversary.

I hope that Easter treated you well.

No comments: