So Dave has pain...therefore Dave need pain medication. They do not know what exactly is causing the pain but they have some theories. Well, Unfortunately when you have to keep increasing your narcotics your have to increase other medications to off set the constipation. So once again we are where we started, including some throwing up.(Which is due to the fact that his patient controlled pain pump wasn't working for 3 hours. Dave is still in good spirits but is reluctant to eat and to eat too much. I can tell that there is some weight loss going on to some degree but of course we don't know exactly.
I have had much support from friends and family this past 10days. Dave is also very understanding that I can't be there for 12 hrs day in and day out. It just isn't fair to the boys. Thank you for your prayers and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment