So this is a little late but we got busy enjoying our summer!!!!
We had the best experience with Caleb in Kindergarten. The school, teachers and class was amazing. Mrs. MacFarlane and Miss Janel will forever be in our hearts for the love they showed Caleb. He loved going to school every day and was excited to learn. By the end of the year though he stated..."Mom I am ready for grade 1 and there is nothing that you can do about it!"
I love his confidence and desire to learn. He is definitely ready for grade 1 and there isn't anything that I can do about it. My heart wants him to stop growing and stay my little boy but I know that that can't happen. We just have to guide him by giving him roots from where he comes and wings so he can soar.
Mrs. MacFarlane telling her memories and a little blurb about Caleb.
Miss Janel giving Caleb his diploma and Bible.
Miss Janel, Caleb and Mrs MacFarlane! (They set the standard which all other teachers will be measured.)
Our little family
No comments:
Post a Comment