Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dave and Margaree Tie the Knot!

It is so nice to be present when some one is saying I do. It is even better when it is family.  Dave and Margaree definitely found the one their soul loves!  We were so happy to spend the weekend with them as well as family celebrating!  Another plus we had no kids for the ceremony and reception.  We just were able to visit as a family with no parental obligations!  A nice treat but the boys(all four of them) were missed.

Mike was the best man so I flew as Kirsten's wing man!  It was so fun to just hang out for the day but I did miss spending time with my hubby.  

The Blackstock Family (without kids) 





I love this picture of Margaree looking at Dave.  It shows true happiness! 





Kirsten and Me 


The Boys 



Best man speech 


Us with the Happy Couple 


Shoe Game

Me and My Man!

No comments: