I was referred to my specialist and was seen on Wednesday March 2 for a consultation. He decided that we need to have a "look- around" so see if there was anything that was causing this pain. I went to book the surgery expecting that it would be months away but God had other plans. They had an opening the very next day. So I was booked for my laproscopic surgery on Thursday March 3.
Everything went well. They found another Huge cyst and they drained it. But nothing else really. I will have a follow up with the specialist in about 6 weeks. We will talk about why my body is all of a sudden forming huge cysts, try different birth control pills to see if that helps and also talk about different treatment options.
3 comments:
Ouch! I'm sorry you had such a tough time, but so glad they were able to get something done sooner rather than later. :) Hope they get something figured out for you.
Yikes! Glad to hear your surgery came quickly and that they are being aggressive in fixing it. No fun. Tell Mike to take good care of you and give you extra pampering.
Oh dear! I'm glad God had other plans & you got in right away! I'll be praying for you & for widsom for your doctors! Hugs!
Post a Comment