
Will always be Dave Day. As much as I have been blessed in life I have also been through many trials. One of the darkest and hardest times in my life was losing Dave but I was faithful to my God that he would complete his good work in me! God has provided for me a breath of fresh air, an expansion of love and new joy. This doesn't mean that my eyes don't well up with tears for that amazing man that I lost. It means I have someone that will wipe those tears and hug me with no judgement. An amazing blessing, I truly believe that there was a little pow-wow in heaven between God and two men when Mike entered my life.
Dave is still remembered in this house. Remembered with joy, Remembered with laughter, Remembered with tears. I hope that He is partying and celebrating in Heaven!
2 comments:
Beautifully said, Darcy. :)
Darcy, you are an amazing woman! Hugs!
Post a Comment