Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Final Countdown!

It is hard to believe that it was little over 9 months ago that I got a nice sparkling ring placed on my hand and that in 9 days we will be saying "I do"! It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks, between working, trying to run last minute errands and a ball tournament! I have been blessed with a wonderful man who has planned a surprise honeymoon! I don't know where we are going just that I need a bathing suit and a passport! SWEET!

We had a minor glitch with the tuxedos but after having me freak out on them and then a gracious Mike dealing with the fall out it was quickly rectified.

I am slowly feeling that everything is coming together but there is still a lot to be done!

1 comment:

Mellow said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your wedding, and have a wonderful honeymoon. :)