Friday, October 8, 2010

We went to the Chapel and We got MARRIED!



I was trying to wait until I got the professional pictures back to post but I don't want to rush him(His photos are amazing and will be well worth the wait!). I have decided that I will post some of the professional ones once we get them back.

September 4, 2010!

What a day! It was a gorgeous September day. The day went smoothly. The ceremony was light and enjoyable. Enough happy moments with a sprinkle of tears. Mike promised to love me even though I drink coffee and I promised to love and support him through ball season and Hockey season. I definitely found the man that brought back my smile and makes me laugh and enjoy everyday! I thoroughly missed my dad but I definitely thought that he would have been proud and happy. The sun shone down on us through the skylights through out the whole ceremony.

Caleb and Noah were amazing ring bearers! They did everything perfectly! I also had the most amazing Flower girl, Jenaya. Jenaya took her job as flower girl very seriously and I hope that she loved every minute of it!

It was a great day surrounded by great friends. We had lots of time for laughter and fellowship. I hope that you enjoy these pictures that a dear friend took of the ceremony. I have a similar one of the 3 of us when we were in Junior high! It was such a blessing to have them there and to add this "must have shot" to the group!

Mom & Me
Mr & Mrs Blackstock
Mrs. Parkinson, Mrs. Blackstock & Mrs. Kaminski!
We are all MARRIED!!!!
Making things legal.

My RED shoes!



One of my Handsome Little Men!



Cherish Yesterday ~ Live for Today ~ Dream for Tomorrow

2 comments:

Mellow said...

Oh Darcy, what a happy day! :) I am so thrilled for you. Great pictures too, what a gift!

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Gorgeous!! I LOVE the red shoes!!! I'm so happy to see you smiling so brightly!