Saturday, June 5, 2010
Nickelback
So Mike had bought me tickets to Nickelback for my birthday. The concert was on monday. Well unfortunately Mike has a really bad infection in his leg and was unable to go. So I asked Anya, my best friend. She said yes very quickly(after making sure Steve was home to watch Isaac). I picked her up, toured her new house and then we were off. I decided to park inside the stampede grounds since she was 6 months preggers. We were chatting our way to the part where you get frisked and patted down...it took about 30mins(mostly since we went in the front door). We were about to get patted down and she had an aura come on. She was starting to get a migraine. She gets really bad ones. After a quick conversation and a phone call to Steve, Anya was on her way home and I was at the concert by myself sans phone. The concert was really good but would have been better with Mike or Anya. Next time they come we will all have to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment