So I was at the gym today, burning calories on the elliptical, listening to music on my ipod shuffle and a sermon from Ian Trigg came on(the lead pastor at Foothills). It was about hope. How we find hope and who we find hope in. I have definitely found hope in Jesus and that is what has carried me and blessed me. It also reminded me that you can't only practice praying when there is hardships but that you praise and pray when there are joys.
I try and thank the Lord every day for my blessings and try and find the positive side in anything. I am blessed for everyday that I am given.
2 comments:
I am right there with you, Darcy! :) There is always hope.
Hey! I love that you try and find the bessings every day. At the end of the night before we pray together, the three of us will share what our favorite part(s) of the day was and we call them our "blessings" then we thank God for those. It sure makes helps us to be thankful for what we have! Bless you and your family!!!
Post a Comment