
So since we are getting our engagement photos done on Monday when we are in Victoria I thought that I should get my hair trimmed and a proper dye job so it would look nice. I suppose it looks nice but it is not at all what I would have liked. She Dyed it really dark, then she put highlights in to lighten it up and it still isn't something that I love and then she cut the bangs wrong too! So after 4 hrs at the hair salon I am less than thrilled with the result.
Mind you part of it is that we are having photos taken next week and it isn't really what I would have liked for the photos. I am sure that if it was any other time I would have lived nicely with it but who knows. Oh well... Hopefully I learn to love it.
1 comment:
I've had a few doozies done to my hair too. I hope you have learned to like it, or at least work with it, while it grows. :) Nice thing about hair is it doesn't stay the same forever. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment