Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Year in Review




Well as I sit to write this Christmas letter I find it hard to do. Not for the reasons most would assume but for what you may expect. God has blessed us this year and we are looking forward to the anticipation of the next year. There is already a lot of joy planned and in the works. Many friends are having babies, a few weddings (my own included), and most of all watching my little men grow and change.



This year has been trying, in more ways than one. I have had to start my life over from scratch. It was difficult but with the help of friends and family I survived, so a big thank you to all of you! I completely trusted in God to show me his plan for me and prayed over many aspects of life and he has supplied all of my needs, and so much more.



The boys are growing like weeds and changing daily! Oh, how Dave would be proud. Caleb has done wonderfully in preschool and loves going to school! Noah has really started to talk and walk and love life! He is such a ham!



Our family wish is that Christmas blesses you this next year. That it brings you peace if you are unsettled. Brings you joy if you feel sorrow. Brings you love if you haven’t found it. Brings you faith if you don’t have it. Brings you friends if you are lacking. Brings a smile to replace the tears.



Merry Christmas and A Very HAPPY 2010!



With much Love,



Darcy,



Caleb,



And Noah

aka -The Lymburner’s

1 comment:

Mellow said...

Hi Darcy! I hope things are going well for you and your boys. I was just thinking of you and thought I would stop by to say hello. :)