Okay. I am a tad late with that but life has been busy! Christmas came and went. It was better than I thought it was going to be. It was one more first that came. Ironically, I didn't feel empty or that there was a huge hole. Christmas did feel different but I caught myself thinking more of what Dave was missing when certain moments came and went. This Christmas I actually felt closer to God, I felt surrounded by love and I felt blessed!
We celebrated New Year's by going to the Battle of Alberta Flames Game at the Saddledome and then headed over to ring in the official New Year's at our friends Ryan and Elise Schindel's party! By 1230, I was back at mom's and in bed. The joys of parenthood! We decided to escape from the city for the weekend and hit the road to Radium! We enjoy the Hot Springs and just the relaxation of Mom's Condo out there! Mike and I played yahtzee which Mike was extremely lucky at! I swear he must have been playing with loaded dice!
Work started once we got back for both Mike and myself! This year Mike has mondays off instead of Fridays. So he was blessed with another long weekend(4days). Caleb started back to preschool without any hiccups, and here we are almost done the first month of 2010! HARD TO BELIEVE!
This week is busy since I have picked up some extra shifts and I am volunteering at preschool on Tuesday! We are also planning on trying to see the olympic torch in Airdrie on Tuesday night.
I hope that you are enjoying 2010 as much as I am!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment