It has been a whirlwind July! Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been very busy... So where I left the blog was my last time to church, That was emotional and I haven't been back yet do to being away on holidays but do intend on changing this!!!
July 6th after some bank appointments I packed the car up and heading to Lloyd! I spent 3 days with Jon and Brandy and also got to get a visit in with my Sister. So Thursday the 9th I packed the boys up and headed back to Calgary.
On Friday July 10th, the boys had a trial overnight with the Dayhome(friends Chris and Jenn Rudd) and I went to see Kenny(yes Chesney) with Jen! It was a good concert minus the fact that we had rowdies behind us. I had a nice beer shower a few times. It was a great time. After the concert was over we wandered the Stampede Grounds. We had a lot of time but we decided to head to the c-train before the Grand stand let out. To our surprise the police had shut the c-train down and it was already over crowded! We decided to exercise and walk to the downtown c-train lines or catch a cab from there. We caught a train and were back at Jen's in no time. Since I didn't have the boys I stayed overnight at Jen and Jason's. I was spoiled the next morning with delicious waffles and coffee. I then headed to pick the boys up.
On the 11th, we started the great trek west. We left about noon on Saturday and like true Lymburner's the boys were amazing in the car. They were in their car seats until we hit Vernon at about 6pm. We were greeted with open arms by Uncle Joe and Auntie Donna! It was such a nice visit with them. The boys really loved the pool too!!!
On the 12th we continued our trek West arriving in Langley around supper time. PG(pseudo grandma or Susan) was waiting for us with great anticipation! We got settled in and the boys went to sleep. The next few days we spent with meggin and her boys. Thursday we did the Aquarium with Uncle Brian. On Friday we packed up for the weekend and headed into Burnaby to stay with Karri and Lou. I had an amazing visit there. We did some farmers markets and a great boardwalk festival in New Westminster. On Monday I headed back to Langley and spent a few more days with PG. On Thursday, I took Dexter to the kennel and headed over to the island. I haven't been there since I was little and it was so nice to take the boys on the Ferry. I took them to Bouchard Gardens, the beach, Nanaimo, and we even saw Killer Whales on the Ferry boat ride back. Amazing! With just a few days left, Andie came in from Chillawack and stayed with me. Unfortunately, this is also when the heat wave hit. Plus Fifty included the humidex. These temperatures are not for me!!! I packed everyone up on Saturday the 1st and headed back to vernon. There was an amazing treat. I got to meet Dave's cousin Jody! She is an amazing lady! I also got the see Tyler and Matt. It was so wonderful to be surrounded by family. I look forward to spending more time with them all!!
We arrived home to a surprise on the Second. All of our carpets had been ripped out and replaced with laminate. Chad, Jamie, Ross and Janine did an amazing job! The house looks so different! Thank you so much!!!!
The last day off I spent with Jen at the zoo. It is hard to believe that it has been 22 months that I have had off. Time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment