Monday, August 31, 2009

The Gym is working!!!!

This new life and active lifestyle is starting to pay off!!! I have just weighed in 10days later and I have lost 6lbs!!!!! Praise the Lord. I am feeling more energy and power! I am focusing on getting into a routine, for both the boys and my sake! This includes the gym and eating properly...even when out!

My short term goal : be down 10% body weight by Thanksgiving
My medium term goal : be down 20% body weight by Christmas...(Bathing suit trip in the works!!!)
My long term goal: to be down to 155lbs and potentially run a half marathon.

Keep praying please!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Good job sweetheart!

I just weighed in yesterday, and it's official, lost 10 pounds! (which is amazing with how much beer I drank this summer, and junk food I ate!).

We can modivate eachother!