Thursday, February 12, 2015

Who I am...

I am a working mom of three.

I am a wife.

I am a friend.

I am a woman that wants to be healthier.

I am a sister and a daughter.

I appear to have it all together.  I get compliments on how I raise my kids, what kind of mother and wife I am, and my work ethic. Everyone is looking at my highlight reel.  There are moments where I feel like a failure as a mom, moment where I envy the stay-at-home mom. Days where I wish that I did not have to go into work and there are days where I wish I could go into work.

I truly do not have it all together but I put my best foot forward everyday.  Since I wish I could be a stay at home mom, when i am at home with my kids I make the most of my time there. I make monumental moments out of the mundane. No everyday at our house is not exceptional, it is ordinary but I chose to make it into extraordinary. When I am at work I don't dwell on the fact that I should be at home, I put my best effort in so that when I leave work I leave everything a work behind.

No comments: