Thursday, March 29, 2012

It has been too long!

Okay, I know it has been too long.  I will give you the run down and will post some pictures later.  I last left you with my diagnosis of hypothyroidism which is being watched and monitor to make sure it correct.  We entered into February where are hearts were heavy.  We said good-bye to 2 men.  Mike's Uncle Manuel(who was like a Grandpa) and Dave's Dad.  In between we made a trip out to Radium with my Mom and the boys for the Family Day weekend.  Due to travels for Dave's Dad's funeral we were able to see my sister and other dear friends along the way. We got a brand new scanner at my work which has thrown a little learning curve there as well as I am in the middle of my CT course.  Caleb and I have gone skiing a few times and he is still enjoying it.  Caleb also finished up his skating for the year.  We have registered both boys for skating next year so it should be interesting!  They are growing up so fast. We are working on getting the basement finished but it seems to be an on-going process.  We have a couple huge stacks of things for the Good Will centre and the Pregnancy Care centre.

So where are we now.  On spring break!  Enjoying being a little laid back and getting a few things done.  Next week I work Monday-Thursday and then we are off to the Island for EASTER!  It will be so nice to be out with Mike's family on the island.  We don't get to be there very often so we are always blessed when we can get out there.

So that has been were we have been.

No comments: