Most people when they are asked how they would describe my personality would say I am a pretty bubblely upbeat person. Normally I am very optimistic, happy and glass half full. Lately this past week I have found it hard to find my bubblely enjoyment for life. I am not surprised that I am feeling a little "mleh" being that it is coming up 2 years this weekend. There have been a few things that have compounded this anniversary that I am struggling to not put the cart before the horse.
I am not at all saying that there is not joy in my life/house, nor am I a saying I don't have things to be happy about. This year the anniversary of my Dad's passing as well as Dave's to be a little more consuming and emotionally hard. For once I am having a hard time finding my bubblely happiness and it is an odd feeling. I feel tired, rundown, emotionally exhausted(I am sure life has something to do with this too).
I keep thinking 'This too shall pass'. I don't like having to force Happy...I am not good at forced Happy. I just like letting happy find me, there is always so much to be happy about it should not be hard to find.
Here is to hoping that my bubbles come back.
1 comment:
Just know that you are SO loved and that your family on the west coast is praying for you and your Mom this week!
Your bubbles are still there, they are just having a rest so they can be even more effervescent when they rise again!
Post a Comment