Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blessedly Blended...

This time of year I feel many different emotions. It is hard to believe what I have been through in the past few years. April and May is a hard time for me for many reasons. It is hard to believe that 8 years ago I was a blissfully happy bride-to-be planning a wedding, 2 years ago I was about to become a widow and a single mother and this year I am happily married and enjoying life. This is where I come to the blessedly blended.

We are a blended family. We are a blended family partially by choice and partially by life circumstances. I have been blessed with an amazing man to be my husband and the father to my children. My boys have been blessed with a loving man that has become their Dad. Mike has been blessed, well with us! I sure hope we are a blessing.

So I call us blessedly Blended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darcy, YOU are the blessing....to Mike, and to us. Big hug to you, dear daughter. Love you.