Thursday, April 21, 2011

All I want is a CUPCAKE!!!!!

So have you ever had one of those days where everything that you touch seems to turn into the largest disaster. That was yesterday. I just couldn't do anything without it being a disaster. All I wanted was a huge chocolate cupcake with lots of icing! This of course doesn't help the diet plan I have been following.

I just knew that yesterday was a day that would have been better had I slept through it. Until I got home(I detoured to the Co-op and got some sweets....including a cheesecake, mini cupcakes and some squares like I said I had a BAD DAY). I arrived home at the same time that Mike was getting home from his ball meeting. I didn't even want to get out of the car. When I did everything started falling out of my work bag and I thought here we go again, one more bad thing. Mike just came and grabbed everything out of my hands, took it in and when I got inside I was greeted with the biggest hug and one question. What happened? Then the most amazing thing happened...he let me vent!(with a few questions so he somewhat understood my frustration) He didn't try and fix it but just let me vent. He ate the cheesecake with me and just let me settle in. After overtime playoff hockey picked one of my PVR'd shows to watch.

Noah was a little rattley in the chest so we gave him some medicine and I let him snuggle with me on the couch. Noah gives the most amazing snuggles in the world! Just what I needed. I then headed to bed early.

I woke up this morning refreshed and knowing today is going to be better. But sometimes all you want is a CUPCAKE!

No comments: