Friday, April 16, 2010

If doctors knew how much they are prayed for...

And nurses and all of the other medical staff. When we pray to our amazing creator for healing we are asking for his amazing healing of the amazing life that he has created but we are also asking for his guidance and wisdom for the medical team and staff that oversee the care of that life.

It is often hard to have faith in the medical system. All it's shortcomings, failings, science based facts and statistics. What is even harder is the lack of faith that can be in the medical community. I am not saying it isn't there, I work in the medical community. But when a person of faith is dealing with something like a serious medical condition our first place we turn is to God in prayer not a medical book.

I have witnessed miracles in the hospital and from friends experiences. I have seen God work miracles in the hospital and help patients overcome the statistics that the Doctors lay out for them. Nothing is final with God!

I am praying for some amazing friends right now and I these thoughts came into my head and I thought that I would share them

No comments: