Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Getting through the day
Each day presents itself with new emotions and challenges. Some of these I need to address and others I am not ready to address yet. Mostly, I am managing by being practical and controlling the things that I need to control. Currently I am looking at my job and how to make it work for me as a single parent. My position as it stands is a 0.6 nights which means that I work 3 nights a week. I finacially could handle a 0.4(which is what I need for benefits). The problem right now is that it is a night position. I have spoken to work to see what they are able to do for me but I am also looking at different options for work as well as child care. When the emotions get too much to handle I focus on the two wonderful boys that I can't fall apart on. I am still there mom and I have to make the best life for them, especially since there little world is crumbling around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darc, I wonder how we could help with that! It might be a long trek to bring the boys here for a night a week, but we could try to see if we could work something out if you want. Let us know what we can do! We are working on our thoughts for Dave...got a bit delayed as the boys were struck with the flu. I think G also has issues with his eye teeth - I know you mentioned to me that C&N puked with those...for how long? What did you feed/offer them to drink? We pray for you guys every day & are thinking of you often! Let me know if (once our home clears of this bug) we can take the boys for the day if you want some time with Dave alone!
Post a Comment