Okay, I know I have said it before but I am going to say it again...I love Mike's family. I love how they have included and the boys. I don't feel like we were an addition but like we have always been there. It was so nice to spend Easter in Victoria with all of the family. Angie, Tom and the boys were there, Kirsten and willow, and Mom and Dad. Let's just say that when you have 4 little boys and a dog life is fun to watch!
While we were there we celebrated Angie's Birthday with a surprise party. It was so nice to be able to celebrate with her. We had many trips to the park, Beacon Hill ice cream, Imax movies, toured the Bug Zoo, feed the seals, Chased ducks and spent time with family and friends.
Bobby and Tommy Easter Sunday.
What is better than 2 boys...4!
Noah Showing off the Easter Surprises.
Building Train Lego with Opa.
The Big Ant Farm wall.
Noah Not sure about the tarantula.
Caleb was unsure with the first stick bug but he warmed up and held every one he could!
Caleb and the millipede.
Me holding the Millipede.(Caleb took the picture)
Watching the seals at the pier.
Noah got to feed the seals. He was tickled pink!
For some reason I wasn't on top of pictures...this was the only family picture on the trip.
At Beacon hill park
Cousins
The Twins stole my heart...How couldn't they! They are so precious.
We met up with many friends and enjoyed our trip. So many memories have been made.















No comments:
Post a Comment